Children’s wages 17 May 2013

IF YOU employ children you must deduct PAYE from their wages.  If they’re under 18 and have been enrolled in Kiwisaver, you must also deduct Kiwisaver contributions.  However, you do not need to pay the employer’s contributions.


Subscribe to e-news

Proud supporters of:


If you'd like to know more about these accounting service packages please contact us or click on the relevant logo.

Contact info

Level 11
AIA Tower
34-42 Manners Street

T: 04 499 3903
F: 04 499 3913